Personal Injury Lawyers in Troy, MI
If you’re injured by another person’s or organization’s negligence, you can file a personal injury claim to recover your losses. You shouldn’t have to suffer any personal injury just because someone didn’t do his or her duty. Rather, you can secure the compensation that will help you cover all financial and emotional losses you have to endure while you’re recuperating.
A personal injury not only causes significant discomfort but could also leave you without a way to pay for the medical costs. This is because, depending on the severity of your injury, you may be out of work for a while.
To successfully file a personal injury claim in Troy, MI, you’ll need the help of an experienced local law firm. Mike Morse Law Firm is the largest personal injury law firm in the state serving Troy, Michigan. Every personal injury attorney on our legal team is highly experienced and driven to provide you with a favorable outcome.
Call Mike Morse Law Firm toll-free today at 855-MIKE-WINS for a free initial consultation.
Personal Injury Cases in Troy, MI
Your personal injury can be caused by many factors. Mike Morse Law Firm works in the following practice areas of personal injury:
- Motor vehicle accidents – This includes car, motorcycle, truck, tractor-trailer, bicycle, and bus accidents
- Social security disability (SSD) claims – Our legal services can help you initiate your SSD the right way
- Dog bite cases – We can help you secure compensation for all dog-bite related incidents
- Nursing home negligence – We’ll help your elderly loved one get compensation for any abuse experienced in the nursing home
- Medical malpractice – We especially focus on birth injuries
- Defective medical devices – If you have been hurt by failed medical devices, we can help
- Mass torts – File your claim alongside other victims who have suffered similar injuries caused by one product
- Overtime payments – If your company has been owing you for overtime, our personal injury attorneys can help you get your payments
- Police brutality – You have legal rights if you have been a victim of police brutality
- Class action – We can help file a class action suit against the erring companies or join one that’s ongoing
- Fire law – We may be able to help you secure compensation if you were hurt in a fire accident
If you are a victim of any of these accidents, please feel free to reach out to us to discuss your case. A skilled and knowledgable personal injury attorney is eager to talk to you.
What Injury Claims Can You File in Troy, Michigan?
In Troy, MI, there are many claims that you can file. Your claim depends on the circumstance surrounding your injury, the severity of your injury, the number of parties who were at fault, and much more.
Whatever you do, never speak to an insurance firm without having one of our Mike Morse Law Firm’s experienced injury attorneys present. Insurance companies are all about their bottom line, so they’ll either look for ways to pay less than they should or not pay you at all.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Hire a Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Troy, MI
As legal professionals with decades of experience in injury cases, Mike Morse Law Firm’s personal injury lawyers know what to do get you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers and legal staff are highly knowledgeable, driven, and aggressive about getting you a favorable outcome.
If you or a loved one has been injured by someone’s negligence, let us help you.Call toll-free today at 855-MIKE-WINS for a free initial consultation.
Our clients Say it the best
“This firm’s professionalism far exceeds the normal verbal and written communications expected from a law office. They could not have done a better job with the matters concerning my case and I would highly recommend them.”
“When the attorneys at the Mike Morse Law Firm represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.”
“I think very highly of Mr. Morse’s office and would recommend them to anyone. It starts with the great feeling you get when you come to the office for the very first time and it has continued with the excellent customer service they always provided . I don’t even need to ask questions because the attorneys and paralegals are so on top of their jobs. They have always been there for me. I have a warm and friendly feeling anytime I stop in. It feels like home.”