Ride free this nye
Making the decision to get behind the wheel after a night of drinking can have devastating consequences. So Mike Morse Law Firm is allowing you to Ride Free this New Year’s Eve.
We are offering 1000 Uber vouchers to residents of Metro Detroit starting Saturday, Dec 31, 2022 at 5 PM through 10 AM on Sunday, Jan 1, 2023.
This campaign has ended. Please follow us on social media to learn about upcoming promotions and events.
● Rides must be in the Metro Detroit, MI area.
● Voucher is for a maximum value of $20.00 anywhere in the Metro Detroit, MI area.
● Rides must be taken between 5 PM EST on Saturday, Dec 31, 2022, and Sunday, 10 AM EST Jan 1, 2023
● You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
● Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
● Limit of one voucher per person.
● Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 1000 riders.Claim Your Voucher
How do I claim and redeem the voucher?
- Sign-in to the Uber app or create an account at uber.com.
- Click the “Claim Your Uber Voucher” button at the top of this page.
- The voucher will automatically be added to your account and available for use starting starting Saturday, Dec 31, 2022 at 5 PM through 10 AM on Sunday, Jan 1, 2023.
Do I need the Uber app?
How much is my voucher worth?
Vouchers only apply to the trip or order price. Amounts that exceed the voucher value of $20 will be charged to the personal payment method stored on your Uber account.
How do I view the voucher in my account?
- Open your Uber app and tap Account.
- Tap “Wallet.”
- Scroll down and tap “Vouchers.”
Can I use the voucher before 5:00 PM on 12/31/22 or after 10:00 AM on 1/1/23?
No. The voucher is only valid starting at 5:00 PM on 12/31/22 thru 10:00 AM on 1/1/23.
Where is my voucher?
The voucher only becomes available for use within the Free Ride promotion timeframe listed above. Therefore, you’ll only be able to see your voucher after entering an eligible ride. You can check the voucher details at any time by clicking on the voucher link provided.
Once you’ve entered your destination during the Free Ride promotion’s eligible time frame, the voucher will automatically appear on the ride request screen, directly above the CONFIRM button.
If you are still not seeing it, make sure you are using the latest version of the Uber app. Try updating your app, restarting by swiping up and then enter a destination that falls within the eligible destinations.
Do I have to enter a payment method on the Uber app to claim the voucher?
Yes. Even if your voucher covers the entire trip, it will still require a valid form of payment to be selected.
I received an error message when trying to use my voucher. What should I do?
Double check that the payment method you are using is correct.
Vouchers currently will not work with cash, Apple Pay or Android Pay.
Additionally, make sure that the credit card you’ve selected is working properly. Even if your voucher covers the entire trip, it will still require a valid form of payment to be selected.
For additional information, please visit Uber’s website.
Will a voucher work on my Uber business profile?
No. Vouchers are not valid on business profiles. Make sure you’re using a personal profile in order to redeem.
*Limited Availability. No cash value. One-time use only. Maximum discount of $20 per redemption. Maximum of 1 trips/orders per account. To redeem discount, Uber Voucher must be applied to Payment section of the Uber App or Uber Eats App prior to requesting the intended trip. Uber Voucher valid 12-31-22, 5:00 PM EST, through 1-1-23, 10:00 AM EST. Uber Voucher expires 1-1-23 at 10:00A M. Uber Voucher is only valid for rides requested/orders placed using applicable Uber App. Taxes and other fees will be covered provided that the value of the Uber Voucher is greater than the total order amount. Offer is non-transferable, subject to change or cancellation. Issues involving redemption and/or use of the Uber Voucher code should be directed to Mike Morse Law Firm at firstname.lastname@example.org