Personal Injury Lawyers in Pontiac, MI
Mike Morse Law Firm represents clients and their families in Pontic, MI, and the surrounding areas for a wide range of accidents and personal injury cases. Our attorneys have the experience and resources in personal injury law to help you receive the best possible legal representation and compensation. As a team, we strive to achieve exceptional results, and our clients are always treated with respect.
If you are looking for a personal injury attorney to handle your car accident or another type of case, our Pontiac, MI, personal injury lawyers are here for you. At Mike Morse Law Firm, our goal is to ensure all your questions are answered regarding your rights and what damages you can recover after an injury. Our team strives for excellence, and when you hire us, you pay no fees until your case is settled – starting with a free consultation.
For your free consultation, contact the Pontiac, MI, lawyers with Mike Morse Law Firm today at 855-MIKE-WINS.
Personal Injury Practice Areas in Pontiac, MI
Our lawyers focus on personal injury law. Our legal team has the experience to handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents – Our Pontiac, MI, lawyers represent clients who have been involved in car, motorcycle, or truck accidents. Whether you were the pedestrian, driver, or passenger, our lawyers are determined to fight for you.
- Medical malpractice – If you have been injured due to the negligence or carelessness of a doctor, nurse, or any medical professional, our lawyers can help you seek justice and compensation.
- Dog and animal bites – Being injured by a dog or another animal can cause high medical bills. If someone’s animal has hurt you, you may have the right to seek compensation.
- Nursing home negligence and abuse – It can be stressful for the entire family when a loved one is in a care facility. And finding out that he or she has been neglected or abused while under the care of a medical professional can add to this stress. Seek justice and receive compensation for you and your family if a loved one has become a victim of abuse.
- Birthing injuries – If your child has received injuries from childbirth due to negligence on the part of hospital staff, you may receive financial compensation.
- Medical device failure or hip implant failure – When undergoing a medical procedure, you believe you will come out on top with no more pain or complications than before. However, when you are injured because of a medical device failure, such as a hip implant, you may seek compensation for these medical errors.
Mike Morse’s team of lawyers is the largest in Michigan, and we are here to help you better understand the law and your rights for compensation. If you wish to receive a free consultation, contact our office today. Please be assured that there is no obligation and that you pay no fees until your case is settled.
Why Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
In a personal injury lawsuit, typically, the injury is caused by another individual’s negligence. To file a lawsuit, one must prove the other party is responsible for the injury. Determining negligence can be difficult. Therefore, it is crucial to hire a personal injury attorney who can help you prove that the actions or inaction of the liable party resulted in your injury.
For instance, one case where an individual failed to be responsible and caused injury to another would be a car accident in which the other driver was driving unsafely. Or a doctor or nurse could have been careless and negligent when treating a patient.
In any Pontiac personal injury lawsuit, one must also prove that the injured individual suffered damages. These damages may be economic, like medical bills, or non-economic, including pain and suffering.
Are you hesitating to contact a personal injury attorney? This is understandable.
It’s easy to assume that hiring an attorney will cost a lot of money. Rather, when an injured individual does not hire an attorney, insurance companies tend to take advantage of these individuals by unfairly limiting the financial reward. Insurance companies do not want to payout, so they lower their settlement offers instead.
On the other hand, an attorney on your side, who knows how insurance companies work, stands ready to fight for reasonable compensation on your behalf. Our Pontiac lawyers will go to great lengths to achieve this.
Below are some ways our lawyers will help you in building a strong personal injury lawsuit:
1. Contacting witnesses and collecting all statements
2. Organizing an accident reconstruction and investigating the cause of the accident
3. Hiring relevant experts on your behalf
4. Constructing theories of negligence and gaining evidence and arguments for support
5. Contacting and negotiating with insurance companies
6. Gathering medical records and bills
7. Helping you during each phase of your recovery process
8. Helping you prepare evidence and build a solid case to be presented to insurance companies, judges, and juries as necessary
Mike Morse Law Firm proudly serves clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you wish to set up an appointment for a free consultation, contact our office today at 855-MIKE-WINS.
Common Personal Injuries in Pontiac, Michigan
In the State of Michigan, various personal injury cases can arise from accidents. The resulting injuries can range in severity depending on the individual and the accident.
Below is a list of some common injuries one may sustain in a personal injury accident:
- Fractured bones
- Broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Neck and back injuries, including a herniated disc
- Knee injuries, including ACL and MCL tears
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Poisoning from toxic substances
- Congenital disabilities or injuries
- Hand injuries, including the wrist and fingers
- Electric shock or electrocution
- Burn injuries
- Wrongful death
- Disfigurement or scarring
- Psychological injuries
Get a free consultation today by contacting our office at 855-MIKE-WINS. Our lawyers would be happy to help answer any questions you may have about your case.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Contact Mike Morse Law Firm Today For Your Free Consultation
Mike Morse’s team includes experienced Michigan personal injury attorneys who empathize with everything you experience in the aftermath of an injury. When hiring a Pontiac attorney at Mike Morse Law Firm, our process not only helps you cope with your injury but also ensures that you receive the best support while fighting for justice.
Whether you live in Pontic, MI, or the surrounding areas, our lawyers are ready to help you aggressively fight to win your personal injury case.
Let us get started as soon as today. Contact our law firm for a free case consultation at 855-MIKE-WINS. You pay no fees until your case is settled.
Our clients Say it the best
“This firm’s professionalism far exceeds the normal verbal and written communications expected from a law office. They could not have done a better job with the matters concerning my case and I would highly recommend them.”
“When the attorneys at the Mike Morse Law Firm represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.”
“I think very highly of Mr. Morse’s office and would recommend them to anyone. It starts with the great feeling you get when you come to the office for the very first time and it has continued with the excellent customer service they always provided . I don’t even need to ask questions because the attorneys and paralegals are so on top of their jobs. They have always been there for me. I have a warm and friendly feeling anytime I stop in. It feels like home.”