Warren, MI Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
In Warren, Michigan, a motorcycle is not considered to be a motor vehicle under Michigan no-fault law. This means that motorcyclists do not get the same protection and coverage that a typical motor vehicle policy would provide for the victim of a car accident. At Mike Morse Law Firm, our legal team has 25 years of experience in handling motorcycle accidents across the State of Michigan.
At the Michigan law office of Mike Morse Law Firm, we are dedicated to helping our Warren clients better understand their rights and know what type of compensation they deserve for lost wages and medical care for an injury connected to the accident. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact our personal injury lawyers today at 855-MIKE-WINS for a free consultation.
How Warren, MI Personal Injury Lawyers Will Help You After a Motorcycle Accident
When you hire our legal team, our Warren injury lawyers will go above and beyond to ensure that the individual at fault is held responsible for the accident and any injury you have sustained. We will work tirelessly to win your case so you can focus on recovering and getting back to normal life as soon as possible.
Below are some steps that our legal team will take to help win your case and get you the compensation you deserve:
- Contact and gather police accident statements, reports, investigation papers, and all witness statements
- Get dashcam videos from the police officer’s car
- Issue subpoenas for any traffic light cameras
- Obtain surveillance videos from surrounding buildings that may have caught the accident on camera
- Gather video from all other dash cams
- Get the recording of the 911 dispatch call that was made at the time of the accident.
- Contact and interview witnesses
- Conduct measurements at the scene of the accident; this may include measuring skid marks to help determine the cause of the accident
- Take photos and measure all damages to every vehicle involved, which may help determine the point of impact as well as the speed that the car was traveling
- Contact and hire a motorcycle accident reconstruction expert to thoroughly investigate the accident
- Gain medical records to provide proof of injuries sustained from the accident
When you hire Mike Morse Law Firm’s Warren motorcycle accident lawyers, you are hiring a team of the top injury lawyers in Michigan. We will seek justice and every penny of compensation you deserve for the injury you have sustained. Contact us today for a free consultation with a highly experienced Michigan lawyer.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Warren, MI
Below are the most common reported causes of motorcycle accidents in Warren, MI:
- Incorrect lane changes– When a driver cuts into the biker’s lane without checking blind spots or using proper signaling
- Distracted driving – Using a cell phone, messing with the radio, eating, or simply not paying attention to the roadway
- Influence of drugs or alcohol – One common cause of motorcycle accidents
- Speeding at high rates – Makes it hard to come to a stop quickly when needed
- Intersection accidents – When a driver runs a red light or does not make a legal turn at the intersection
- Sudden stops– Rear-end accidents can easily occur when a driver is following too closely; when stopping suddenly, serious injuries or even death can occur
- Head-on collisions – When a driver is traveling down the road in the wrong direction or crosses the barrier to the other side of the road
- Left-turn accidents – When a driver makes unsafe or improper left-turn and is unaware of his or her surroundings
- Defective road conditions – Potholes and debris on the road can harm motorists
- Vehicle defects– When your vehicle is not running properly, there is a risk to both you and others using the road; problems can include debris falling from the vehicle or defective tires
When it comes to a motorcycle accident, being able to prove who is at fault can be difficult. Therefore, it’s essential to hire a highly experienced Michigan motorcycle accident lawyer like those at Mike Morse Law Firm. Law enforcement may try to place the blame on the motorcycle driver, but you can get help. Your injury lawyer will prove who is at fault and help you seek compensation for your damages.
No-Fault Insurance Benefits For Motorcycle Accidents in MI
One requirement in Michigan to qualify for the no-fault benefits regarding a motorcycle accident is that the collision must have involved a car or truck. The motorcycle driver does not need to have actual contact with the automobiles, but at least one automobile must be involved. Involvement can include being pushed off the road or rolling the motorcycle because of an improper lane usage on the automobile’s behalf.
In Macomb County, you may receive no-fault insurance benefits through your Michigan automobile insurance policy. Even if you do not have any no-fault benefits at the time of the accident, you may still be able to obtain these benefits even if you were found at fault for the accident. Injured passengers may also automatically qualify for no-fault benefits.
If you have suffered an injury in Macomb County due to a motorcycle accident, it’s important to seek guidance and legal advice from experienced personal injury lawyers. Let our lawyers go to work for you, so you can focus on recovering from your injury. At Mike Morse Law Firm, you pay no fees until we win your case. Contact our Michigan injury lawyers today at 855-MIKE-WINS for a free consultation.
Why Choose Mike Morse Law Firm Serving Warren, MI
At Mike Morse Law Firm, our Michigan personal injury lawyers keep caseloads low so you get our full attention and will be better represented. Our Michigan personal injury lawyers understand how important it is to win your case as soon as possible, but we also know that it can take time to do the job properly and successfully. Our goal is to ensure that all your legal questions are answered and that your case has our full attention.
When you hire the largest personal injury law firm in Michigan, Mike Morse Law Firm, you can be sure that all our resources are brought to the table to serve you and your best interests. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, let us help you. We take pride in our expertise and in representing you.
Contact Mike Morse Law Firm today at 855-MIKE-WINS for a free MI case evaluation.
Our clients Say it the best
“This firm’s professionalism far exceeds the normal verbal and written communications expected from a law office. They could not have done a better job with the matters concerning my case and I would highly recommend them.”
“When the attorneys at the Mike Morse Law Firm represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.”
“I think very highly of Mr. Morse’s office and would recommend them to anyone. It starts with the great feeling you get when you come to the office for the very first time and it has continued with the excellent customer service they always provided . I don’t even need to ask questions because the attorneys and paralegals are so on top of their jobs. They have always been there for me. I have a warm and friendly feeling anytime I stop in. It feels like home.”