Sterling Heights, MI Truck Accident Lawyer
Mike Morse Law Firm can help you successfully overcome these challenges. Your grave situation after the accident requires a serious and wise approach. Our personal injury lawyers know your case must be handled proficiently and with kindness. It’s time for you to get some peace of mind.
Schedule a FREE consultation with our truck accident lawyers proudly serving the residents of Sterling Heights, MI. We charge NO FEES until we win your case. Call us, Mike Morse Law Firm, at (855) 434-2413 for help with your case. We will fight hard to get you the money and peace of mind you deserve.
What Caused the Truck Accident?
The most common causes of personal injury cases involving a truck accident include the following:
- Negligence: A driver might ignore or not obey traffic signals. Negligence can also take the form of inconsiderate driving, such as a driver failing to yield to traffic or to be aware of his or her surroundings.
- Speeding:The large size and weight of a truck can make it very difficult for a trucker to avoid a collision or stop before one occurs, so a truck traveling faster than the speed limit poses great danger. Adverse weather in Sterling Heights, MI, further adds to the risk.
- Distracted driving: Driving while distracted may involve using electronic devices, whether for composing, sending, and reading electronic data. This electronic data could consist of e-mail, text messages, or webpages.
- Driver fatigue:A truck driver trying to meet an unreasonable schedule may work excessive hours and become fatigued or drowsy. This lack of sleep could debilitate his or her ability to drive safely.
- Driving under the influence: Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is another common cause of Michigan auto accidents. This is, of course, illegal and can slow the reaction time needed to avoid a collision.
- Improperly loaded/secured cargo:Cargo must be loaded and secured properly. If the load or cargo shifts during transportation, it could cause a truck to roll over, jackknife, or otherwise cause an accident.
- Inadequate road maintenance:Related to this are work zone warnings. Sufficient warning must exist for drivers to make proper adjustments in their speed and distance when traveling in a work zone.
- Neglected maintenance: Lack of regular maintenance to the truck is also a possible cause of a truck accident. Brake failure, a tire blowout, and similar problems could cause the truck driver to lose control.
These are not all the causes of personal injury cases after a truck accident. To know for sure whether you have a truck accident case, call a personal injury lawyer with our legal team.
Review your case with our truck accident lawyers serving Sterling Heights, MI. We can help you better understand what caused your accident and who is responsible.
Receive Compensation For Your Injuries
Compensation for personal injury cases might include the following:
- Current and future medical bills including rehabilitation
- Loss and destruction of property
- Lost wages due to injuries that result in an absence from work
- Future lost wages for injuries that are so severe that you cannot return to work
- Pain and suffering that you experience following an accident, including both physical and emotional distress
Contact Mike Morse Law Firm to receive legal advice and assistance with your personal injury case in Sterling Heights, MI. Our truck accident attorneys will put our expertise to work for you. What’s more, we will go the distance to ensure you receive the fair and just compensation you deserve.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Why You Should Call an Attorney
Our attorneys will ensure that the trucking company’s lawyers and insurance company do not take advantage of you. An accident lawyer will focus on the collection and processing of the critical documentation of your case. He or she will make sure all legal requirements for Sterling Heights, MI, are met. Our astute lawyers will speak on your behalf with the insurance company and negotiate a settlement or take the case to trial, if necessary.
Unfortunately, the law can be complicated and difficult to understand. Trying to manage all the requirements of the law correctly is a challenge even when a person is feeling well. It can be overwhelming when trying to do so while recovering from a truck accident.
At Mike Morse Law Firm our accident lawyers will focus on maximizing your legal and financial recovery from your truck accident in Sterling Height, MI.
Hire Truck Accident Lawyers Who Will Fight for You!
Contact us, Michigan’s largest personal injury law firm. We are here to give our assistance to the truck accident victims of Sterling Heights, MI. Schedule a FREE consultation and let us put our expertise to work for you. Call us, Mike Morse Law Firm, at (855) MIKE-WINS, and we will help you as we have so many others.
Our clients Say it the best
“This firm’s professionalism far exceeds the normal verbal and written communications expected from a law office. They could not have done a better job with the matters concerning my case and I would highly recommend them.”
“When the attorneys at the Mike Morse Law Firm represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.”
“I think very highly of Mr. Morse’s office and would recommend them to anyone. It starts with the great feeling you get when you come to the office for the very first time and it has continued with the excellent customer service they always provided . I don’t even need to ask questions because the attorneys and paralegals are so on top of their jobs. They have always been there for me. I have a warm and friendly feeling anytime I stop in. It feels like home.”