Sterling Heights, MI Car Accident Lawyer
Seeking compensation and benefits can be a long, drawn-out process, even in the most straightforward cases. And, understandably so, many individuals are unable to think clearly after the accident. An experienced personal injury lawyer, though, can help you navigate the legal process so you can focus on your recovery as your case is resolved.
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury due to a car accident, let the Sterling Heights, Michigan, injury lawyers at Mike Morse Law Firm help you today. Contact our office for a free consultation at 855-MIKE-WINS.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Sterling Heights, MI
To better protect your rights after a car accident, below are some things you should do (as well as some things you should avoid):
- Seek medical attention if you or another party is injured
- Move all vehicles, if possible, out of the road and wait for emergency personnel and law enforcement
- Document different aspects of the accident, including the scene and vehicles
- Contact an injury lawyer with Mike Morse Law Firm
- Exchange all information with anyone involved in the accident
- Get contact information from witnesses
- Refrain from admitting fault or discussing any injuries with other parties involved
- Refrain from speaking with the insurance adjuster or sign any papers before contacting a lawyer
Types of Car Accidents in Sterling Heights, MI
Below are a few common types of car accidents that occur in Michigan:
- Head-on collisions can occur when two vehicles collide head-on and may be fatal
- Rear-end collisions occur when a vehicle collides into the rear of another vehicle and may be the result of distracted driving
- Side-impact collisions are where a vehicle collides with the side of another vehicle and may cause severe injuries to all parties involved; side-impact collisions are often referred to as “T-bone” collisions
- Sideswipe collisions are when two parallel vehicles collide with one another and may be caused by loss of control of the car or speeding; a sideswipe accident often causes fewer and less severe personal injuries
Being involved in any car accident can cause severe injuries. The lawyers at Mike Morse Law Firm are here to help you seek the compensation you deserve to help pay for medical bills and recover income loss due to the accident. You do not have to fight alone.
Mike Morse and his team have been serving the Sterling Heights community for over 25 years. Get valuable input from one of our injury lawyers today by contacting us at 855-MIKE-WINS.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
No-Fault Law and Car Accidents in Sterling Heights, MI
Below are a few other expenses that PIP benefits can help cover:
- Up to 3 years of loss income
- Replacement services which can include childcare or household chores
- In-home nursing care
- Medical mileage
- Out-of-pocket expenses for medical treatment or care
- Home or vehicle modifications
Suppose you were the driver and were at least 50 percent responsible for the accident. In that case, you may be able to receive benefits from a third-party claim.
Suppose an individual was killed in a car accident. In that case, the surviving family has the option to pursue a wrongful death claim against the responsible party. When a wrongful death claim is filed, the family can receive compensation for burial and funeral expenses, medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and companionship loss.
If you sustained a personal injury in a car accident or lost a loved one at the expense of another’s negligence, you can file a claim with our legal team today. At Mike Morse Law Firm, you pay no fees until your case is settled. Our goal is to ensure that all your questions about your car accident case are answered thoroughly so you can understand your rights for recovering damages after your accident. Call our personal injury lawyers today at 855-MIKE-WINS for a free case consultation.
Hire a Mike Morse Lawyer For Your Car Accident in Sterling Heights, MI
Seeking help from an experienced Sterling Heights car accident lawyer can help you determine if you can file for compensation to receive any damages to cover injuries or pain and suffering. Our accident attorneys can better explain your legal rights and the best way to seek these benefits that you may be entitled to.
Contact our Sterling Heights, MI, injury attorneys at Mike Morse Law Firm today for a no-obligation, free consultation. Get the honest advice and help from a reputable attorney at Mike Morse Law Firm. Contact us at 855-MIKE-WINS.
Our clients Say it the best
“This firm’s professionalism far exceeds the normal verbal and written communications expected from a law office. They could not have done a better job with the matters concerning my case and I would highly recommend them.”
“When the attorneys at the Mike Morse Law Firm represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.”
“I think very highly of Mr. Morse’s office and would recommend them to anyone. It starts with the great feeling you get when you come to the office for the very first time and it has continued with the excellent customer service they always provided . I don’t even need to ask questions because the attorneys and paralegals are so on top of their jobs. They have always been there for me. I have a warm and friendly feeling anytime I stop in. It feels like home.”