Flint, MI Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you or a family member had a motorcycle accident in Flint, MI, Mike Morse Law Firm is ready to support you with our personal injury experience. Our accident lawyers can inform you of your rights and fight to maximize your compensation. Keep reading to find answers to the most commonly asked questions after a motorcycle accident. You can also call us at 855-MIKE-WINS 24/7 to schedule your free consultation.
Why You May Be Entitled to Damages After a Flint, Michigan Motorcycle Accident
Yet, determining who is at fault is not always straightforward. Mechanical failure, irresponsible drivers, and road conditions may have all played a role. A capable accident lawyer will investigate all the relevant details. Call us today for a free consultation with our team of legal experts in Michigan motorcycle accident law.
Motorcycle Accident Damages You Can Claim Under Michigan Law
A lawyer will collect evidence of the financial losses of your Flint motorcycle accident, which may include:
- Property damageThe cost of repairing or replacing your motorcycle
- Medical expenses: The amount to cover your relevant hospital bills, medical transport, and injury rehabilitation or therapy
- Lost income:Income you would have earned had you been working during your recovery
- Loss of earning capacity:Money to compensate if you are unable to perform your previous job duties due to a personal injury or disability directly related to the motorcycle accident
- Household services: The cost of hiring individuals to assist you in your Flint home or the value of services you once performed but are now unable to do because of the motorcycle accident
To determine the noneconomic damages that may pertain to your case, a motorcycle accident lawyer will examine the facts closely. Your attorney will listen to you describe how your life has changed since your accident.
In Flint, motorcycle noneconomic damages may include:
- Pain and suffering: Physical discomfort caused motorcycle accident injuries
- Mental anguish:Emotional and psychological effects of your motorcycle accident, including shock and fear
- Physical impairment or disfigurement: The loss of mobility or severe physical scarring or loss of limbs
- Loss of enjoyment of activities:Your inability to take part in activities you once enjoyed (e.g. dancing, sports, driving)
- Worsening of prior injuries:If your motor accident caused a pre-existing injury to get worse
- Loss of society and companionship: The effect that your motorcycle injury has on your relationships with your spouse and family members
No two Flint motorcycle injury cases are the same. A motorcycle accident lawyer from our law office can review the details of your case at no cost. Schedule a free consultation with an experienced Michigan accident attorney today to find out what your case might be worth.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Why You Should Consult a Michigan Accident Lawyer
Contact our Michigan law office immediately if you experience any of the following issues with your motorcycle collision claim:
- Delayed payments
- Denied claims
- Improperly investigated injury claims
- Low settlement offers
You may be wondering how you would know if a motorcycle settlement offer is low or a payment is unreasonably late. Our motorcycle accident attorneys will listen to your story and help you to maximize your compensation.
Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call 855-MIKE-WINS today for a free Flint motorcycle accident injury consultation.
Why Get in Touch With a Capable Accident Attorney Serving Flint, MI As Soon As Possible?
But there is another reason why you should not delay in contacting our Michigan law office serving Flint. Michigan personal injury law permits accident victims to file motorcycle accident claims within a specific period of time. Rather than missing the deadline and losing your chance to get fair compensation for your injury, why not let a capable lawyer review your case?
The team at Mike Morse Law Firm will help you to meet the Michigan statute of limitations for motorcycle accidents and any deadlines set by your insurance company. We pride ourselves on our commitment to going the distance for our clients. Please click to see what our clients have to say about how we have made a difference in their lives.
Our team of top-rated lawyers provide free consultations to Michigan residents who have sustained injuries in motorcycle accidents. You pay nothing until we win your motorcycle accident case.
Fill out the vehicle accident case review form or call 855-MIKE-WINS. The sooner you call, the sooner our team can get you the justice and compensation you deserve for your Flint motorcycle accident case.
Our clients Say it the best
“This firm’s professionalism far exceeds the normal verbal and written communications expected from a law office. They could not have done a better job with the matters concerning my case and I would highly recommend them.”
“When the attorneys at the Mike Morse Law Firm represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.”
“I think very highly of Mr. Morse’s office and would recommend them to anyone. It starts with the great feeling you get when you come to the office for the very first time and it has continued with the excellent customer service they always provided . I don’t even need to ask questions because the attorneys and paralegals are so on top of their jobs. They have always been there for me. I have a warm and friendly feeling anytime I stop in. It feels like home.”