“The Morse team handled my SSD case very professionally. I was impressed with the timely return of phone calls and their follow up. I’m very pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
Michigan Social Security Disability Lawyers
Michigan Social Security Disability Attorney Fees
We work on a contingency fee basis. That means you do not have to pay any money up front and there are no hourly fees. We only get paid if we win your social security disability benefits claim. Further, Social Security pays us directly when we win your disability case.
Please call us today at 855-MIKE-WINS or e-mail us to learn how we can help.
How We Will Help With Your Social Security Disability Benefits Case
Our Social Security Disability Team Will:
- Obtain information from your Social Security file
- Order your medical records to support your disability benefits claim
- File your application, hearing request or Appeals Council review
- Prepare you for your hearing and attend with you on your hearing date
- Review the court’s decision with you to make sure you understand every word