“This firm’s professionalism far exceeds the normal verbal and written communications expected from a law office. They could not have done a better job with the matters concerning my case and I would highly recommend them.”
Michigan Pothole Accident Lawyer
Michigan Pothole Accident Tips
We have compiled the list below of things you should do after hitting a pothole in Michigan.
What To Do After Hitting a Pothole In Michigan
- If you feel any pain, go to the hospital or see a doctor right away
- Photograph the pothole or other road defect that caused the accident
- Photograph any damage to your vehicle
- Make a police report, if possible
- Gather all witnesses contact information before you leave the scene
- Notify your insurance company of the accident
- For more information and forms, stop in at The Mike Morse Law Firm.
We Can Help After A Michigan Pothole Accident
If you have been injured in an accident in Michigan involving a pothole, please contact us by phone at 855-MIKE-WINS or e-mail and we will be happy to answer all of your accident questions at no charge.