“This firm’s professionalism far exceeds the normal verbal and written communications expected from a law office. They could not have done a better job with the matters concerning my case and I would highly recommend them.”
Livonia Car Accident Lawyer | Livonia Auto Accident
What to Do If You’ve Been in a Livonia Car Accident
Car accidents. No one expects it will happen to them. But then it does and being caught off-guard tends to put us all at a disadvantage. That’s why it’s important to plan ahead…to think about what you will do if you are ever in a car accident. Some tips to think about:
- Don’t leave the car accident site until a police officer says it okay
- Dial 911 for police and ambulance assistance (if necessary)
- Until you talk to a lawyer, don’t take responsibility for causing the accident
- Have a police officer make an accident report and collect all of his contact information
- From the other driver, get their insurance and registration information, driver’s license number, contact information, and plate number
- Record the details of the accident including the time of day/the weather/the condition of the other driver and/or passengers
- Just in case, go to a doctor for a thorough evaluation
- For professional assistance with your car accident, contact The Mike Morse Law Firm
Where Can I Get a Police Report for a Car Accident in Livonia?
In Livonia, a police accident report is also known as a crash report. If you plan to file a claim with your auto insurance company, you will need a crash report. Submit payment along with a written form to get a copy of your Livonia car crash report. You may do this in person at the Livonia Police Department or through the Wayne County Courts and Law Enforcement Management Information System (CLEMIS) online. You can access CLEMIS by going to the web site of the Livonia Police Department at www.livoniapd.com and then clicking on the “I want to” heading on the home page and then scrolling down to the “Purchase Crash Report” line.
The Livonia Police Department is can be found at:
15050 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48154
(It’s just a little south of Five Mile, one the east side of the road.)
For non-emergencies, call the Livonia Police Department at (734)466-2470.
Answers About Livonia Car Accidents
You may have been in a vehicular accident before, but each case will have its own unique set of circumstances, so it’s not uncommon to still have questions about your Livonia car accident. If serious injury resulted or if a vehicle has incurred substantial damage, you may want to know:
- Are my circumstances appropriate for a lawsuit?
- Do I qualify for replacement services to help with household chores I can no longer do?
- What can I do to get my insurance company to pay replace or repair my vehicle?
- Are attendant care benefits something I qualify for?
- What about wage loss benefits?
Highly Qualified Legal Representation for a Livonia Car Accident
When you’re serious about getting a legal team that is familiar with car accident law, the Michigan No-Fault Law, and the Livonia area, you should call The Mike Morse Law Firm. We are willing to discuss the details of your case until you are fully aware of your rights and how we can help you in your current situation.
Email us or call The Mike Morse Law Firm at 855-MIKE-WINS (855-645-3946) to arrange a free consultation regarding your car accident in Livonia.
We Can Help With Your Livonia Car Accident
When the stakes are high, how do you know who to trust? You listen to others who have had experience. The Mike Morse Law Firm has been building a reputation of success for almost twenty years. But you don’t have to take our word for it. In this section, you can find examples of the kinds of settlements we’ve helped our clients win and you can read what they have to say about their experience with us. You’ll find testimonials about The Mike Morse Law Firm here.
If you want to see snapshots of the settlements our clients have been awarded, click here.