The Mike Morse Law Firm Scholarship
At Mike Morse Law Firm, we recognize the important role that giving back to the community plays in education. Not only does community service empower youth but it also allows the community and the next generation to grow stronger together.
Our work with auto accident victims on a daily basis also highlights the importance of safe driving. Preventing distracted driving is a huge challenge we deal with on a daily basis and is something that’s very important to us.
As a part of our commitment to promoting more community engagement, and safe driving we are proud to support future leaders by providing the Mike Morse Law Firm Scholarship.
Undergraduate students attending an accredited university in the United States in the fall of 2016 with the intention to go to law school are eligible to apply. Submissions will be judged based on both academic merit and the content of the essay question response.
The application deadline is June 15, 2016. We will award:
- One grand prize scholarship of $1,000
- One runner-up scholarship of $500
In 1,000 words or fewer answer one of the following :
- Explain how giving back to the community can make a positive impact on future generations.
- Tell about a time you’ve been involved in impacting a community and reflect upon the experience.
- Discuss the dangers and present ideas on how to prevent distracted driving, especially due to cell phone use.
- Must be an undergraduate student with the intention of attending a law school in the United States
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must submit their most recent official college/high school transcript
How to Apply:
To apply, please complete the online application by June 15, 2016. Winners will be notified by July 15, 2016.