• Get help with Michigan Auto Accidents
  • Get help with Michigan Truck Accidents
  • Get help with Michigan Motorcycle Accidents
No Fees Until Mike Wins! | Smart Lawyers Standing By 24/7
You are here: Home » Do You Have An Accident Case?
  • We are expert Michigan car accident lawyers.
  • Truck Accident? Our experts can help.
  • Michigan's best motorcycle accident attorneys.

Michigan Car Accident Lawyer

Do You Have A Michigan Car Accident Case?

If you have been injured in a Michigan car accidentMichigan truck accident, Michigan motorcycle accident, Michigan bicycle accident, or were a pedestrian involved in a Michigan vehicle accident, contact us for your free consultation to find out exactly what we can do to help. You could be entitled to receive thousands of dollars every month. Call or e-mail today to learn about all of the benefits you are entitled to receive.

Answers to Important Michigan Accident Questions

Am I entitled to money for my pain and suffering as a result of a Michigan accident?

You are entitled to compensation for pain and suffering if:

  1. The other driver was more than 50% at fault for the accident,
  2. You suffer from a “serious impairment of a body function, or a serious and permanent disfigurement or death”
  3. You did not intentionally cause the accident, and
  4. You were not the driver/owner of an uninsured automobile involved in the accident.

How do I know if I suffered serious impairment of a body function or serious and permanent disfigurement?

The seriousness of your injury must be validated by a physician and usually includes diagnostic tests. Most importantly, the injury must significantly affect your life.

Courts look to see how long you were off work and what activities you can no longer do. If you continue to work after your accident and your activities are not significantly altered, then you are probably not suffering from a serious impairment of a body function. If you have scarring from the accident, an experienced attorney can evaluate whether or not you have a serious and permanent disfigurement.

How long do I have to file a claim for pain and suffering for any Michigan car accident, Michigan truck accident or Michigan motorcycle accident?

A claim must be filed within three years of the date of the accident, or if the injury is to a minor, before the minor’s 19th birthday.

We Can Help After A Michigan Car Accident

Contact us or complete our free online consultation form today to find out just what you are entitled to receive and how to get maximum money for your pain and suffering.

Our Clients Say It Best…

When the attorneys at The Mike Morse Law Firm represented me, we were not just a number, we were family. They really cared about what I was going through. I could not have asked for better people to work on my case.

Hattie SpencerMadison Heights, Michigan

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top
michigan lawyer